E-mail Alert Services
- Alaska On-Line Public Notice - You can use the AK On-Line Public Notice system to receive notifications about state funding opportunities.
- Grants.Gov - The Federal Grants E-Mail Notification Service allows you to receive notifications about new federal funding opportunities.
- Foundation Center - Receive weekly notification of recently announced Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from private, corporate, and government funding sources.
- NASA Research Opportunities - The NAIS Email Notification System (NENS) allows you to receive notifications on NASA acquisition opportunities of interest to you.
- NSF Custom News Service - The Custom News Service is available to anyone who would like notifications about new NSF publications.
- U.S. Department of Education - EDInfo provides 1-2 email messages a week describing federal teaching and learning resources and ED funding opportunities.
- Grants.Gov -This allows users to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from all Federal grant-making agencies.
- NSF – This is a good starting place for browsing NSF funding. It allows users to view upcoming due dates and recently announced RFP’s.
- NSF Office of Polar Programs
- NSF Directorate for Geoscience
- NASA Research Opportunities – View all open, closed, past, and future NASA funding opportunities at NASA NSPIRES.
- Federal Contract Opportunities – Federal Business Opportunities provides users a database to search for federal contract opportunities.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) - This site provides a database of all federal programs available to state and local governments.
- Federal Register - This site serves as the federal government's official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
- Grants Resource Center - GrantSearch - The American Association of State Colleges and Universities' (AASCU) Grants Resource Center (GRC) provides this site to find private and federal grant information.
- Alaska EPSCoR
- Alaska Space Grant
- Arctic Energy Technology Development Laboratory
- Cooperative Institute for Arctic Research
- UA Foundation
- Foundation Center – See list of recently published Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from private, corporate, and government funding sources. This site provides information on private funding sources - free to use, but requires registration.
- GrantsNet - This site provides a database to find funds for training in the sciences and undergraduate science education.
Opportunities for Students
- Alaska EPSCoR is a university-state partnership, which builds Alaska-based research.
- Alaska EPSCoR Student Travel Awards
- Alaska EPSCoR Research Fellowships
- Alaska EPSCoR Undergraduate Summer Research Experience (USRE)
- Alaska Space Grant - Student Opportunities
- GI Undergraduate Research Program Interested students should discuss individual opportunities with their advisor.
- Global Change Student Research Grant Competition
This program, sponsored by the UAF Center for Global Change in partnership with the International Arctic Research Center, provides support to undergraduate or graduate students for research on global change presented in an interdisciplinary context, with an arctic or subarctic focus. Proposals may be submitted for one- or two-year awards, and research may involve the Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences and Engineering. For more information, call 474-5818 or email cgc [at] iarc [dot] uaf [dot] edu.
- IGERT (Integrative Graduate Education and Research Training) -- Regional Resilience and Adaptation (RAP)
- Center for Research Services
- Undergraduate Research Competition - amount: $2,500 - See website for dates and more information.
- NSF Undergraduate Opportunities
- NSF Graduate Opportunities
- UAF Main
- UAF Financial Aid
- UAF Graduate Research Opportunities - List of All Internal Opportunities
UAF Graduate Research Opportunities - Outside UAF