Present Research Interests:
- High latitude atmospheric boundary layer turbulence, dynamics and meteorology
- Micrometeorological processes and exchanges of energy and matter in complext terrain (boreal forest canopy, arctic tundra), turbulent processes and flow dynamics
- Tropospheric aerosols and aerosol laser raman spectroscopy
- Atmospheric lidar research
- Lidar applications to atmospheric boundary layers, aerosols, fog and ice in the ABL
- Laser scintillometry research - Large scale turbulent fluxes
- (? - present) Associate Professor, Geophysical Institute and College of Natural Science and Mathematics, University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- (Nov. 2004 - ?) Associate Research Professor. Geophysical Institute. University of Alaska Fairbanks.
- (Jan. 2002 - Oct. 2004) Postdoctoral Fellowship (Aerosol Spectroscopy), Department of Chemistry, University of Waterloo, Canada.
- (Jan. 2001 - Dec. 2002) Associate Scientist, Centro de Investigaciones en Laseres y Aplicaciones, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Project Leader Multi-Wavelength Lidar System.
- (2001 - 2002) Associate Professor. Favaloro University, Department of Engineering and Natural Sciences. Buenos Aires. Argentina.
- (2001 - 2002) Associate Professor. Department of Electrical Engineering, Universid