Keith B. Mather Library has several spaces available for collaborative work and meetings. Groups utilizing these areas must be affiliated with the University of Alaska with priority given to faculty, students, and/or staff of the Geophysical Institute and/or International Arctic Research Center. Rooms are available for use during normal library hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
202H is the conference room seating 10-12 people. Equipment in 202H includes multimedia projector, slide projector, overhead projector, screen, whiteboards, and room telephone (mute/speaker options). See availability.
Our new collaborative space or C-Space is available for impromptu gatherings or reserved in advance by contacting Mather Library staff. C-Space seating is designed for a group of approximately six people in a semi-private area. Coming soon to the C-Space will be the ability for any meeting participant to connect wirelessly from a laptop enabling information sharing among participants. See availability.
Keith B. Mather Library has additional meeting areas that can be utilized, whether for a small group or a group of up to 12 people.
- There is no charge for room usage.
- Requester/room users are responsible for their own equipment set-up.
- Room users are responsible for damages to equipment or furniture.
- Equipment and furniture should not be removed from rooms.
- Users must leave the room clean and ready for the next user.
- Room users agree to maintain a respectable noise level while in the library/building.
To schedule, or for more information, please contact the library at 474-7503 or 474-7512. Alternatively, email email@example.com for more information. You may visit the library during normal library hours to view the available spaces.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your reservation.