Venus, volcanos and more: UAF graduate student research stories
This Science for Alaska lecture will be a compilation of short, eight-minute flash-talks from UAF graduate students researchers with time for questions after individual presentations.Topics include exploring Venus, measuring gases from Alaska volcanoes, using satellite imagery to understand fire behavior, and oceanography research in Kachemak Bay. Bring your questions for these dedicated student researchers!
UAF graduate student researchers presenting:
- Joshua Knicely, Ph.D. student, UAF GI
- Skye Kushner, Ph.D. student, Alaska Volcano Observatory, UAF GI
- Valerie Wasser, Ph.D. student, Alaska Volcano Observatory, UAF GI
- Chris Smith, M.Sc. student, UAF GI
- Josianne Haag, M.Sc. student, UAF CFOS